Admission into the Pre-degree Programme for 2011/2012 sessionApplications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for 2011/2012 Session.
EligibilityEligible Candidates must possess a minimum of Credit in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
DurationThe programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Available Subject Combinations
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Method of Application
- Pay the Application fee of ₦12,500.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank or UBA Plc. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng), and select "Predegree Programme"
- Click on: Predegree Application and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on "Apply Now!". You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on "Proceed to confirm your payment" and enter your e-tranzact Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number.
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured (Black and white photograph is not acceptable)
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Candidates are required to constantly check OAUCDL Website for the actual Date of the Entrance Examination.
- All candidates are required to register for 2012 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
DISCLAIMERAll candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Closing DateSubmission of online forms will close at 12.00 midnight on Friday, 26th August, 2011.
Start your Application Now
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login
F.E. Ajayi (Mrs)
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife